Bank Online Course
RankersBuzz offers bank online coaching / bank live classes to cope up the challenges of clearing bank po/clerk pre & main exams while you stay at home. These bank live classes / bank courses are offered at very reasonable coaching fees. During bank online coaching, we take care of the latest exam pattern & syllabus as released by the bank exam conducting authority – sbi & ibps.
Bank PO & Clerk are considered as the most sought after jobs in India because of its lucrative salary package, job security & risk free career. In recent years, we have noticed that there is a big rise in the no. of bank applicants. This rise of bank applicants also raises the competition level for bank po & clerk exams. Thus, candidates appearing for bank exams conducted by sbi & ibps require an exhaustive training & top level guidance to become successful into the competition.
The Approach – We know that the student are comfortable for attending the classroom course not online course, but at this time when every student / teacher is working together to keep the education / learning / training in continuity; online classes become a need of the hour. Online education is a completely new experience for most of the students and they will definitely compare online courses with classroom courses. So keeping this point & other various points in mind, we have designed such bank online course / bank live classes which fills the gap of online course & classroom course. Students will feel that they are attending an exact classroom lectures / sessions. We offer you two-way interactive live sessions during bank live classes where you can talk & ask your query directly with the teachers.
Find below all the details / benefits / features / requirement / duration / fees for the bank online coaching. The subjects in bank online coaching will be English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness.
Online Bank PO & Clerk Morning Batch - Opt a new online batch for your bank exams preparation starting in morning; suitable for you if you are doing college studies thru distance mode or attending evening college or do some sports / gym workout in evening or if you are a working professionals doing jobs in evening or in 2nd shift. This morning batch timing will suit you the best as you can continue your bank online preparation without changing your present schedule.
Online Bank PO & Clerk Evening Batch - We are starting new fresh batch in evening for college going students & working professionals. This Bank PO Evening Batch & Bank Clerk Evening Batch will be the most beneficial for that student whose college either has started or want Two-Way Lectures / bank live classes in evening & want to do preparation for upcoming Bank PO & Clerk Pre & Main Exams. Working professionals can also enroll into this evening bank course / batch & continue their bank exam preparation along with present jobs. Please note we also provide you the recording of the live sessions same day; so you are not going to miss any session. Our bank online coaching is just replica of the classroom course.
Bank Online Batch
|Bank Online Course
|Types of Batches
|Regular & Weekend
|Pursuing or Pass Graduation
Rs.12,000 Rs.6,500 for 4 Months & Rs.40,000 Rs.20,000 for 1 Year
|Online Registration Link
|Click here to register
Shri B.N. Pyne
Experience – 24 Years
A star faculty & a popular name amongst the aspirants of banking exams preparation, Shri B.N. Pyne Sir has trained more than 1 Lakh students during his teaching career of 24+ years in well-known institutions in Delhi known for his building the concept with clarity & improving the accuracy level; which are the most important things for clearing bank po/clerk pre & main exams. We bring the same legacy for you for the best preparation of the banking exams.
Shri Pankaj Sharma
Experience – 15 Years
Shri Pankaj Sharma Sir has trained more than 80,000 students during his teaching career of 15 years in various well known coaching institutes in Delhi. He is a well known name in the filed of competitive English & trained the banking aspirants with highest level of accuracy for bank po/clerk pre & main exams. He incorporates many unique methodologies to help students learn concepts flawlessly, enhance retention and perform effectively in real exams.
Shri Gopal Ji Thakur
Experience – 15 Years
He is very much popular by the name of "Reasoning Guru" among the banking aspirants. In true sense Shri Gopal Ji Thakur Sir is a perfect reasoning trainer who is teaching for more than 15 years. Till now he has trained more than 70,000 students in Delhi's various institutions. He builds the concept from basic to advanced level & the best accuracy level in Analytical, Critical & Logical Reasoning (Puzzle). You will find never before experience once you join his class.
Bank Online Coaching / Bank Live Classes provides you a remote learning / distance learning / learning at home opportunity & it is as effective as classroom coaching for the bank po & clerk exams preparation. Also this online coaching costs you very less amount i.e. one fourth in comparison of regular classroom coaching. There is no issue at all if you are planning to prepare for bank po & clerk exams & can’t go out for the classroom coaching. Simply you can achieve your goal by studying online & staying at home. The three major advantages of bank online coaching / bank live classes are Flexibility, Availability and Affordability. We have accumulated the other several benefits of bank online coaching below.
- Access class from anywhere
- Real time experience of class
- Available at very economical fee
- Prepare for bank exam with your current jobs
- Get the access of India’s Top teachers class & notes
- Save your travel time & utilize in self-study & in other works
- Access the bank online course easily on your mobile, laptop & desktop
- It is safe & secure for your ward as they complete the course by staying at home
- Access the quality content & training, no matter you live in rural areas & non-availability of good teachers
What do you require to access the Bank Online Classes?
To access the Bank online coaching class, you should have:
- Earphones / Headphones (Not necessary)
- Mobile or Laptop / Desktop
- Internet (2-3 MBPS Broadband) or 4G Mobile Data
How it works
In three simple steps – For joining the bank po/clerk online course / bank live classes, you have to follow three simple steps. Call or inquire to schedule a demo which is absolutely free of cost, after demo takes the admission & start your classes immediately.
- Take Trial
- Enroll for Course
- Start Learning
Real Classroom Experience: During the class students can talk & ask teachers anytime. Students will feels that they are sitting in actual classroom with group of students & teacher is delivering his lectures on the board. Teachers communicate with each & every student individually to make bank online coaching more engaging & interesting.
Special Batch: We know that every exam preparation needs a specific approach. So we offer the separate batch for the preparation of bank po & bank clerk exams. Having the students of similar mind sets makes a lot of sense in preparation. Also it helps to set an optimal pace of teaching in bank online coaching / bank live classes.
Best Teachers: Preparing bank exams needs an best approach. Since our teachers are having a vast experience of teaching banking students / bank live classes & even they have crack many bank exams several times also. All of our teachers are from reputed colleges & universities & are 10 to 20 years experienced.
Planned Curriculum: Before starting of the bank po or clerk batch we prepare exhaustive lectures & tests schedule in advance. Since batch duration is based on the bank exam date & starting of a particular batch. So accordingly we prepare the all fixture to complete the batch of bank online coaching on a scheduled completion date.
Assignment & Tests: On a consistent basis, we provide the assignments to every student for practice at home. Also, to keep the students’ performance in-check during bank online coaching, we conduct the mini topic tests & pattern tests to improve the students’ exam temperament during bank live classes.
There is a general perception among aspirants that if you are a ssc aspirant then you do not need to worry for bank exams because the subjects of ssc & bank exams are mostly same. This may be true but there is huge difference in their preparation strategy & level of questions. Lets discuss the section of bank exam syllabus in details.
- Maths: The Quantitative Aptitude or the Mathematics section is almost different for both ssc and bank exams. Questions in bank exams are asked from Elementary Mathematic only while in ssc exams questions from Elementary Mathematic & Higher / Advance Maths are asked. Bank aspirants are required to improve their calculation skill to solve question accurately while ssc aspirants need to understand the concepts in great manner. Also we provide tricks & shortcuts to solve the questions in the minimum time.
- English: The Syllabus & level of English is almost common & most advance for both the examinations. The bank exams cover more questions on grammar and vocabulary. There is also more weightage for the reading comprehension. We make our student's foundation very strong & improve their vocabulary by teaching them suffices, prefixes, root words & keywords.
- Reasoning: Compared to ssc cgl / chsl exams, the reasoning part in bank exams is tough & of highest standard. Bank aspirant need to give focus on puzzle, syllogism, inequality, blood relation, direction, input output, coding decoding & ranking for pre exam and puzzle & Analytical Reasoning for main exam. In ssc exams, only 25 questions from reasoning are asked in ssc tier 1 exam but in bank exams, questions from reasoning are asked in pre & main both exams.
- GS & Current Affairs: The bank exam focuses more on Economy and Finance. But ssc exam gives more importance to static General Knowledge that includes the questions from History, Geography, Pol. Science, Economics, Science & Current Affairs. The bank exams always contain questions related to the trending issues on banks, finance & marketing. More importantly, the banking awareness that consists of banking terminology and banking process. We teach our students important economic & financial news with new banking terminologies in our bank online coaching classes.
FAQs based on Bank Eligibility / Age / Qualification / Selection
- What is the minimum age I can start applying for bank exams?
The minimum age to apply for the bank probationary officers is 20 years (for ibps po) / 21 years (for sbi po). For clerical posts the minimum age required is 20 years (for both ibps clerk / sbi clerk).
- I am in final year of my graduation, can I apply for bank po / clerk exams?
For sbi po & clerk exams, you can apply while you are in final years of graduation but for ibps po & clerk exams, you need to provide the passing marks / percentage of you graduation so only you can apply ibps po & clerk after giving the graduation final year exam & getting the final year mark sheet.
- What is the minimum % / percentage of marks requires for appearing into bank exams?
You don't need any certain % / percentage of marks in your graduation as in bank exams notification, it is clearly mentioned by bank exam conducting authorities that a candidate who has passed the graduation in any discipline is eligible to apply / appear in bank po / clerk exams.
- How many times I can appear in bank po / clerk exams? Is there any limits?
For ibps po, ibps clerk & sbi clerk, there is no limits on appearing in exams means candidates can take as many attempts if their age falls in the age eligibility / conditions mentioned by the bank exam conducting authorities. But sbi has put a limit on no. of attempts. There are 4 attempts for the candidates of general category, 7 attempts for OBC & no limit for sc / st. Please note that appearing in sbi po preliminary examination / pre exam will not be counted as an attempt.
- How many tiers / levels / phases of examinations I have to give to join as banking sector as bank po / clerk?
For bank po / clerk posts, you have to appear in 2 levels / phases of examinations. The first phase of bank exams is known as pre & second phase of bank exams is known as main. For the posts of po, you have to appear in personal interview in final round of selection. The pre is a qualifying exam which grants the opportunity to appear in main exam. The final merit list is prepared on the basis of performances in main exam / interview. Please note that there is no any interview for the bank clerical posts.
FAQs based on Bank Online Coaching
- What is Bank Online Coaching? How Can I enroll into Bank Online Course?
Bank Online Coaching / Bank Live Classes provide you an option to get prepared for different bank exams such as ibps / sbi po & clerk posts remotely / online by staying at your home. You don't have to go anywhere or any other place to attend the classes as compared to the traditional coaching / offline coaching. To enroll into the bank online course, you have to contact us through phone / email to schedule the demo classes or to get all related information such as course duration / fees / facilities. After that you have to fill the online registration form, make the fees payment & start your class.
- What are the facilities I will get when I enroll into online coaching for bank exam preparation?
When you enroll with us for online coaching for bank exam preparation / bank live classes, you will get interactive two-way live classes where you can ask your doubts / speak with teachers in real time, recorded videos of live sessions, topic wise notes, assignments, mini topic tests & full length mock tests. We also arrange separate doubts classes & tests discussion. We keep small batch size to give proper attention to each student individually.
- Why should I join bank coaching online rather than classroom / offline courses?
Enrolling into bank coaching online are having major benefits such as you can save your travel time / fare, having the access of classes at your place / anywhere as you don't need to travel, attend the class at your comfortable time / anytime, easy accessible on your laptop / phone as you don't require any special gadgets to attend the class & most importantly bank online coaching is available at half of the fees or at one third fees when we compare the fees of classroom courses. Another major benefit is that you get equal opportunity of completing your course successfully when you compare it to classroom leaning / course. We provide the same classroom / offline experience when you join us for bank coaching online / bank live classes.
- Should I wait for opening of the classroom / offline coaching?
No, as bank online coaching is a best option / choice for those who are serious to crack bank exam / want get selected at earliest & seek guidance / training from India's top experts / faculty and interaction with peers to clear the bank exams without wasting time in this crisis / lockdown or looking for opening of the classroom / institution.
- What is the validity of the Bank Online Course?
The validity of bank online course / bank live classes depends upon which type of bank courses you enroll & what is the duration of the online course. Students can have access of the online learning application / platform & also ask their doubts till their validity of the bank online course. The access of the live classes recording videos is granted one year additional after completion of the bank online course it means you can watch / repeat the recorded video lectures even after completion of the course.
- How will I get bank study materials? Do you send hard copy of the study materials / notes?
You will get all types of study materials / notes in form of eBooks / pdf which are updated regularly as per requirement / changes in bank exam pattern / syllabus. You will also get monthly current affairs. All the study materials are sent in your whatsapp / email. We don't courier / post any hard copy of the study materials to you. If you wish to have a printed version of study materials then you take the print-out of eBooks / pdf. Please note that we don't charge from you any penny for the study materials. We do so to save the papers & then we are able to offer you the bank online course / bank live classes at cheaper price.