Five Points For CLAT Preparation
When you start thinking to make career in law, CLAT provides you the great opportunity to start building your career just after completing your 10+2 board exam. On the basis of your performance & merit rank, admission in one of the top NLUs will be provided. At this moment, while you are appearing in +2 board exam, you even don’t have much time to look into the CLAT preparation. But as you complete your +2 board exam, you will find that the CLAT syllabus has something different. This article explain you a systematic approach in 5 points to start preparing for CLAT.
At the point when you start thinking to build your career in law, CLAT gives you the incredible chance to begin your journey soon after finishing your 10+2 board exam. Based on your presentation and merit rank, admission in one of the top NLUs will be given. Right now, while you are appearing in class 12th board exam, you even don't have much time to dedicate for the CLAT preparation. Yet, as you complete your class 12 board exam, you will find that the CLAT syllabus is extraordinary. This article clarifies you a systematic approach in 5 points to begin preparation for CLAT.
- CLAT Exam Pattern & Syllabus: Before starting the preparation of any exam, you need to know the first the exam pattern & syllabus. This becomes important because you must know what to study & from which subjects & topics questions are asked in CLAT. From 2020, the clat exam pattern has been changed. Now all questions are based on current affairs passage & articles.
- CLAT Previous Year Questions Trend: As you aware of exam pattern & syllabus, then you should know about the trends & weightage of questions which has been asked in previous year CLAT exams. This is very important because you must have focus on those topics which are having the more weightage. This will helpful to get you the best CLAT Score.
- CLAT Previous Year Cut Off: This is also an important factor which is used in admission counseling to allocate the Law college. On completion of CLAT Entrance, every NLU will release its own cutoff. The CLAT 2019 cutoff was 159.5 & released by NLSIU Bangalore.
- Regular & Multiple Time Practice: There is a famous proverb – “the deeper the well, the sweeter the water”. It means, if you want to taste the sweetness of success then, you will have to practice work multiple times till you get it. Lack of practice is one of the major reasons of failure. Students know this but really follow. According to the 2020 clat exam pattern, you will get only 2 hours to solve 150 questions in clat exam hall. You will be only able to solve these questions in minimum time if you had done multiple times practice before. If you are a student of class 10th, 11th or 12th & wish to clear clat entrance exam in order to make your career in law field then we advise you to dedicate as much time as you can. Multiple time practice is the prominent weapon in your clat study plan.
- Best Mentor & Guidance: Since after the 12th board exam, you will have very less time for CLAT 2021 Preparation as CLAT exam is scheduled on 13th June 2021. So in short span of time you should join the mentor for proper guidance. There are many institutions for clat coaching in delhi; RankersBuzz is one of best institutions offering you the best guidance for CLAT UG Entrance Exam Preparation.
As you have gone through the above 5 points, now you can move forward to start your CLAT Preparation. Best of luck for your grand success in CLAT 2021.