Five Preparation Tips For DU LLB Exam
As an issue of first significance you need to understand that DU LLB entrance test is now become cuet pg. It means for admission to Delhi University's Faculty of Law, you have to appear into cuet pg (common university entrance test post graduate exam). While you applying for cuet pg, you become eligible for 20+ central universities which offers 3 years llb course along with du llb. For Delhi University 3 years LLB degree program, you need to be a graduate or about to become a graduate to consider writing the LLB entrance exam. It doesn't make a difference by which stream you are doing graduation. The primary standard is that you must be a graduate from a recognized university and should have scored more than or equal to 50% in aggregate in your graduation degree.
The DU LLB exam has a syllabus which isn't equivalent to other law entrance exams. It centres significantly on five critical & important sections. i.e.
- English Language
- Reasoning Abilities
- Quantitative Abilities
- Computer Basics (Now Legal Awareness has been removed.)
- General Knowledge + Static GK and Current Affairs
The important thing to remember that for DU LLB exam, the preparation style and subjects of focus need to be different. An analysis of the previous year papers reveals the following rough pattern of marks distribution.
This marks distribution table itself unveils some significant bits of knowledge. Every year du / nta makes some changes in above mentioned du llb exam pattern. So you may find a few change in above percentage. Below we have given a few important preparation tips and methodologies that must be very helpful to you as a student in your studies for DU LLB Entrance Exam:
- DU LLB Exam Pattern & Syllabus: Before starting the preparation of any exam, you need to know the first the exam pattern & syllabus. This becomes important because you must know what to study & from which subjects & topics questions are asked in DU LLB.
- DU LLB Previous Year Questions Trend: As you aware of exam pattern & syllabus, then you should know about the trends & weightage of questions which has been asked in previous year DU LLB exams. This is very important because you must focus on those topics which are having the more weightage. This will helpful to get you the best DU LLB Score.
- Practise Past Year Papers & Writing Mock Tests: Mock Tests and previous year papers are very important part of the exam preparation. Look for 5 years previous question papers and also write at least 6-8 mock tests before the actual exam. Reproduce the exam conditions as much as possible – including the time limit and turning your phone off to avoid distractions.
- Regular & Multiple Time Practice: There is a famous proverb – “the deeper the well, the sweeter the water”. It means, if you want to taste the sweetness of success then, you will have to practice work multiple times till you get it. Lack of practice is one of the major reasons of failure in DU LLB exam. Students know this very well but in reality they don't follow this. If you wish to clear DU LLB entrance exam in order to make your career in law field then you are advised to dedicate as much time as you can. Multiple time practice is the prominent weapon in your DU LLB study plan.
- Best Mentor & Guidance: Preparation of du llb is something different from any other one day exam as you have to study some of the new subjects / topics such as legal aptitude & logical reasoning. Those students who are from either science or commerce background, for them even polity gives a huge challenge. So for the best result & to save the precious time, you should take the guidance from a mentor. Coaching Institutions are the best places where you can get the best mentors & subjects' experts easily. Although there are many institutions for du llb coaching classes in Delhi; RankersBuzz is one of best institutions offering you the best guidance in its du llb online coaching for the best du llb entrance exam preparation at affordable tuition fees.
As you have gone through the above 5 points, now you can move forward to start your DU LLB Preparation. Best of luck for your success in DU LLB 2024.