Five Preparation Tips For DU LLB Exam
As an issue of first significance you need to understand that DU LLB entrance test is only for admission to Delhi University's Faculty of Law. Delhi University offers only 3 year LLB degrees, which implies you need to be a graduate or about to become a graduate to consider writing the DU LLB exam. It doesn't make a difference which stream you are graduate. The primary standard is that you must be a graduate from a recognized university, and should have scored more than 50% in aggregate in your graduate degree.
The DU LLB exam has a syllabus which isn't equivalent to other Law entrance exam . It centers significantly on four critical sections - Legal Aptitude, Indian Constitution (Polity with an emphasis on legitimate perspectives), GK and Current Affairs.
The important thing to remember that for DU LLB exam, the preparation style and subjects of focus need to be different. An analysis of the 10 year previous year papers reveals the following rough pattern of marks distribution:
This marks distribution table itself unveils some significant bits of knowledge. Below we have given a few important preparation tips and methodologies that must be very helpful to you as a student in your studies for DU LLB Entrance Exam :
- DU LLB Exam Pattern & Syllabus : Before starting the preparation of any exam, you need to know the first the exam pattern & syllabus. This becomes important because you must know what to study & from which subjects & topics questions are asked in DU LLB.
- DU LLB Previous Year Questions Trend: As you aware of exam pattern & syllabus, then you should know about the trends & weightage of questions which has been asked in previous year DU LLB exams. This is very important because you must have focus on those topics which are having the more weightage. This will helpful to get you the best DU LLB Score.
- Practise Past Year Papers & Writing Mock Tests – Mock Tests and previous year papers are very important part of the exam preparation. Look for 5 years previous question papers, and also write at least 6-8 mock tests before the actual exam. Reproduce the exam conditions as much as possible – including the time limit and turning your phone off to avoid distractions.
- Regular & Multiple Time Practice:There is a famous proverb – “the deeper the well, the sweeter the water”. It means, if you want to taste the sweetness of success then, you will have to practice work multiple times till you get it. Lack of practice is one of the major reasons of failure in DU LLB exam. Students know this but really follow. If you wish to clear DU LLB entrance exam in order to make your career in law field then we advise you to dedicate as much time as you can. Multiple time practice is the prominent weapon in your DU LLB study plan.
- Best Mentor & Guidance:Join the mentor for proper guidance for DU LLB exam. There are many institutions for DU LLB coaching classes in Delhi; RankersBuzz is one of best coaching offering you the best guidance for DU LLB Entrance Exam Preparation.
As you have gone through the above 5 points, now you can move forward to start your DU LLB Preparation. Best of luck for your success in DU LLB 2020.