How to Crack AFCAT?
At the point when you start thinking to make career in Indian Air Force, AFCAT gives you the incredible chance to begin your profession soon after finishing your graduation exam. AFCAT consist of a written paper of 100 questions with a maximum of 300 marks. Each question carries 3 marks and there is a negative mark for each wrong answer to a question. It also has EKT for Technical branches with maximum 150 marks. AFCAT syllabus requires from candidates to do practice and repetitive revision of most important topics of AFCAT.
This article clarifies you a systematic approach in 5 points to begin preparation for AFCAT.
- AFCAT Exam Pattern & Syllabus: Before starting the preparation of any exam, you need to know the first the exam pattern & syllabus. This becomes important because you must know what to study & from which subjects & topics questions are asked in AFCAT.
- AFCAT Previous Year Questions Trend: As you aware of AFACT exam pattern & syllabus, then you should know about the trends & weightage of questions which has been asked in previous year AFCAT written exams. This is very important because you must have focus on those topics which are having the more weightage. This will helpful to get you the best AFCAT Score.
- AFCAT Previous Year Cut Off:This is the very important key point among all these which is used in AFCAT admission counseling. You must be aware of how the cut-off is made. This is not a fix kind of thing. It has been changed in every exam by IAF. Mainly the cut-off depends upon the no. of students appeared in exam, difficulty level of the questions & the marks obtained by the candidates in exams. After completion of every exam, IAF release the cut-off, kindly go through the IAF website or visit our AFCAT cut off page.
- Regular & Multiple Time Practice: There is a famous proverb – “the deeper the well, the sweeter the water”. It means, if you want to taste the sweetness of success then, you will have to practice work multiple times till you get it. Lack of practice is one of the major reasons of failure. Students know this but really follow. According to the updated AFCAT exam pattern, you will get only 2 hours to solve 120 questions for GK & English paper each and 100 questions for maths in AFCAT exam hall. You will be only able to solve these questions in minimum time if you had done multiple times practice before. we advise you to dedicate as much time as you can. Multiple time practice is the prominent weapon in your AFCAT study plan.
- Best Mentor & Guidance: Since after the graduation, you will have very less time for AFCAT written exam preparation. So in short span of time you should join the mentor for proper guidance. There are many institutions for AFCAT coaching classes in Delhi; RankersBuzz is one of best coaching offering you the best guidance for AFCAT Written Exam Preparation.
As you have gone through the above 5 points, now you can move forward to start your AFCAT Preparation. Best of luck for your grand success in AFCAT 2022.